First 9kg washing machine from Amica is also available in black.
One of Europe’s fastest growing appliance brands, Amica, which produces freestanding and built-in domestic appliances in Poland, has announced the addition of 9kg washing machines to its existing 5, 6, 7 and 8kg ranges.
Rated A+++ for energy efficiency, the 9kg Amica (AWN912DJ) also features a large 33 cm porthole which opens a full 150 degrees for easy manoeuvring of large 9kg family loads.
Features and benefits include:
• Blue LCD easy-read display shows wash progress and cycle selection.
• Available in a choice of white or Amica’s new black finish (model AWN912DJB).
• 15 straight-forward programmes include, anti-allergic, quick-wash, duvet, sport, hand-wash, intensive and every-day 60oc
• A super-fast 12 minute quick wash for a smaller load.
• Spin speeds are variable to a maximum 1200rpm.
• An interruption feature is possible thanks to the inclusion of new door technology that allows the machine to be, paused for the door to be opened at any point in the programme safely and quickly.
• No-spin, pre-wash, easy-iron and start-delay options are pre-programmed.
• 2 years parts and labour guarantee.
Amica’s country manager, Simon Freear says, “This 9kg range completes a comprehensive laundry offer from Amica. We know consumers want the reassurance of a big machine capacity for duvets, blankets etc. we also recognise that super-quick washes for freshening up clothing that’s only been worn very lightly and the ability to wash small amounts is important too.”
The new product will be available from mid-April via Amica’s distributor partners. For full details visit http://www.amica-international.co.uk.